Unlike Wobjects the edit bar on the top of each page does not contain a copy option. However if you are a package manager you can cut the page and then insert the page as a package:
- Cut the page you wish to copy. [NOTE: If the page you wish to copy is at the root of the Loction trail you will not be able to paste it back there.]
- Hilight "Manage packages" in the drop down menu under Administrative Functions and add a page called, e.g., "Copied page package".
- Paste the page you cut from the clipboard as a sub page to "Copied page package"
- Go to the location you wish to paste the page and in the Add content drop down menu select "package."
- Choose the package labelled "Copied page package"
- Return to the page where you originally cut the page and repeat steps 4 and 5.