Modern consumer cameras make it easy to create simple video (and audio) clips. Most new digital cameras will allow you to create video clips that are already encoded in widely-used codecs, such as mpeg or avi formats...
Tips for capturing video
- most digital cameras which have video capabilities encode video in mpeg format
- don't shoot video in "portrait" orientation, use "landscape"
- shoot short clips (less than 5 minutes)
- for video destined for the web, use lower resolution and lower quality. this makes the video clip smaller in size and faster to download
Tips for uploading video
- Use lower quality video clips when posting to webgui
- use lower resolution (320x240 or less)
- rather than editing video on the computer, shoot short clips of video
the CAP Youth Regional Coordinators
Another exciting day at the office.